Lha Poi (POWDER/Ground)- Sacred Mountain Root Sang of PREMIUM QUALITY
100% Natural. High Altitude Aromatic Roots from the remote mountains of Bhutan. Its source is high up in the mountains about 3 to 4 days from the nearest motorable roads. Nomads camp with their Yaks and chop these aromatic roots as an alternate source of income.
As a powerful scented root incense, it can be used daily together with other loose incense OR can be burned on its own for its unique powerful scent.
Use small amounts in Riwo Sangcho (Mountain smoke Puja) rituals
Can be used as one of the main aromatic ingredient in incense stick making
Can use in meditation/ therapeutic parlors for calming effect and healing of the mind and body as it embodies the pure environment of the cool mountains.
01. Choose the product that you are interested in.
02. Mail us your requirement mentioning the product name and which country the product is to be delivered. Mail us at email@example.com
03. We will get back to you with a product invoice quoting the fixed price for each country.
04. Order is confirmed once the invoiced money is transferred. Money transfer can be done via Bank wire transfer or western union money transfer. Please note that in Bhutan we do not have credit card transfer or any online transfer facilities. We will need the bank remittance copy or the MTCN number respectively.
05. Once payment is received the goods are dispatched immediately within three working day and the product tracking number will be mailed to you.
06. It would be nice if you mail us once you've received the incense