Green Tara is a female bodhisattva who is known for her power to liberate one from pain and suffering and help in achievements and success in life. She is the Goddess of compassion and swift action.
Green Tara is said to have been born from a tear drop from the eyes of Avalokiteśvara.
In Bhutan we have artists who have been trained by the Royal Government of Bhutan, under the Traditional 13 Arts and Crafts of Bhutan, thus they are looked up to and almost all restoration works of painting are done by them apart from painting Thangkas.
Painting Thangkas is a livelihood for most.
NOTE : This Thangkha, exactly as shown in the image is what you will receive
01. Choose the product that you are interested in.
02. Mail us your requirement mentioning the product name and which country the product is to be delivered. Mail us at email@example.com
03. We will get back to you with a product invoice quoting the fixed price for each country.
04. Order is confirmed once the invoiced money is transferred. Money transfer can be done via Bank wire transfer or western union money transfer. Please note that in Bhutan we do not have credit card transfer or any online transfer facilities. We will need the bank remittance copy or the MTCN number respectively.
05. Once payment is received the goods are dispatched immediately within three working day and the product tracking number will be mailed to you.
06. It would be nice if you mail us once you've received the incense