DC (DRICHOG CHOTRIN) Incense – Bhutan Jewel Incense
ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS Bhutanese Incense hand made with locally available ingredients including Safflower and Bhutanese medicinal herbs used as an offering to the Gods and local guardian deities. This Incense is said to have a CALMING Effect.
This special DRICHOG CHOTRIN incense is strictly made from the ancient and centuries old formula created by Guru Rimpoche’s Treasure Revealer Terton Sangye Lingpa who is the founder of the Sangye Teng monastery in Eastern BHUTAN.
Incense Properties: Each Roll contains a minimum of 28 to 30 Sticks. LENGTH : 8.5 Inches
CAUTION: Use with care in safe environment and keep away from the reach of small children
NOTE : All the Incense Sticks may not be 100% same color since the Incense is handmade from Natural Ingredients and there could be some color change due to level of moisture in the air at the time of natural drying process.
01. Choose the product that you are interested in.
02. Mail us your requirement mentioning the product name and which country the product is to be delivered. Mail us at email@example.com
03. We will get back to you with a product invoice quoting the fixed price for each country.
04. Order is confirmed once the invoiced money is transferred. Money transfer can be done via Bank wire transfer or western union money transfer. Please note that in Bhutan we do not have credit card transfer or any online transfer facilities. We will need the bank remittance copy or the MTCN number respectively.
05. Once payment is received the goods are dispatched immediately within three working day and the product tracking number will be mailed to you.
06. It would be nice if you mail us once you've received the incense