Highland Nomads from the Bhutan Mountains chop and grind the mountain herbs, roots and tree barks to be produced into this exotic Sang mixture which is used as an offering to the Gods and local deities. In the Bhutanese homes, temples and offices, the burning of Sang is a morning ritual for purification. This Sang is also used when performing the Rewo Sangcho ( Mountain Smoke Prayers) up in the High Mountains for appeasing the local deities and gods.
Sang Properties: Net Weight : 500 Gms in a packet/pouch of powdered and manually chopped pieces of the natural ingredients.
There may not be equal measured parts of ingredients in each packet as all are manually and individually packed by the locals.
01. Choose the product that you are interested in.
02. Mail us your requirement mentioning the product name and which country the product is to be delivered. Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
03. We will get back to you with a product invoice quoting the fixed price for each country.
04. Order is confirmed once the invoiced money is transferred. Money transfer can be done via Bank wire transfer or western union money transfer. Please note that in Bhutan we do not have credit card transfer or any online transfer facilities. We will need the bank remittance copy or the MTCN number respectively.
05. Once payment is received the goods are dispatched immediately within three working day and the product tracking number will be mailed to you.
06. It would be nice if you mail us once you've received the incense