In Bhutan we have the Royal Institute for the 13 Arts and Crafts of Bhutan and one of the crafts is the art of making religious scrolls in paintings or hand embroidery. All are beautifully made as we in Bhutan, believe that if we distort the image of the Gods and Goddesses we will be reborn missing the part that we have made bad on the Thangkas.
Presently a few more hand embroidery Thangkas are in the making and as and when they are complete, we will upload the completed Thangka here.
It takes from three months to over a year or even more, depending on the size and intricacy of the Thangka and remember it is all HAND EMBROIDERY thus it takes time and patience to get the best output.
NOTE : This Thangkha, exactly as shown in the image is what you will receive
01. Choose the product that you are interested in.
02. Mail us your requirement mentioning the product name and which country the product is to be delivered. Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
03. We will get back to you with a product invoice quoting the fixed price for each country.
04. Order is confirmed once the invoiced money is transferred. Money transfer can be done via Bank wire transfer or western union money transfer. Please note that in Bhutan we do not have credit card transfer or any online transfer facilities. We will need the bank remittance copy or the MTCN number respectively.
05. Once payment is received the goods are dispatched immediately within three working day and the product tracking number will be mailed to you.
06. It would be nice if you mail us once you've received the incense